Sunday, February 28, 2010

so now I'm a Blogger.....

Well.....let's see how this goes.I am a lurker at so many wonderful blogs so I decided to de-lurk and try one of my own....just a little about me....

1.I am 58
2. I have 3 children
3.My oldest son went to be with the Lord 16 yrs ago at the age of 21
4. I am a retired pre-k teacher who now has a day-care.
5.I am a Christian but honor everyone's beliefs
6. I have 5 grand children including 12 year old identical twins
7. My 7th grand baby is due in 8 weeks
8.my husband has committed adultry more times than I care to admit. This blog will no doubt deal alot with that and why I don't leave.
9.I am a major fan of Prozac....lol
10.I love the Ocean
11.More nest time

God's blessing to all!.....Karen

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Prozac!! Definitely a life saver for me when I was on it for five years.

    Like you, I've been a lurker years. Spending WAY too much time lurking.

    It was a year in October that I celebrated my one year birthday/anniversary of my blog's opening.

    God has been SO amazing Karen. So MUCH transformation, restoration, renewing, sanctifying, consecrating.

    All poured out with close to 1000 posts on the blog. LOL..
    you know me,,the yapper. I guess some people have blogs for YEARS before they get to 500 posts.HELLOOO ME!! lol

    ReplyDelete