Monday, March 1, 2010

Can I count......

....or not??????? Obviously NOT!.....In my first post I said we have FIVE grandchildren and are expecting our SEVENTH!......Hello,Karen .....what happened to number SIX???????LOL.....

Well Trey.von is our sixth grandchild and doing very well.He is now in the eighth month of Mommy's and Daddy's pregnancy.
Son and his wife tried for well over a year to conceive.Took all sort of tests and came up with nothing.
F inally labled it "undetermined infertility" and two months later they were pregnant....go figure.There have been a few concerns with this pregnancy.Concerns I'll go into eventually.But since these concerns still linger I don't feel comfortable talking of them. However, we have a kind and loving God so I am putting all my faith in him!

Still digging out from the 40 inches of snow we got last week.Well I'm not exactly digging out but I AM watching others!....lol.....until the next time....stay happy!

3 comments:

  1. Can I say I'm blown away girl!! It's YOU!!~! I want to cry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have your email so I brought this over for you....

    try this to get a hold of Ceedie.

    cdhazeleyes1104@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope my Mum will end up being as sensitive as you are (but I doubt it!). It's hard when I know she's just excited, and long-term divorced and lonely and forced into retirement. And when I know that my husband struggles sometimes to get along with her because he can't stand the moodiness/mood swings, the impatience, the passive-aggressiveness. And he says I turn into her myself when she's visiting.
    Since I'm sure she'll be visiting more frequently with the baby and the new house, I guess we'll have to get some of the family relationship wrinkles worked out sooner or later!
    Congrats on the upcoming grandchild. sounds like you're about as excited as they are, despite this being #6!

    ReplyDelete