Friday, April 30, 2010

Trust.....

......once you've been betrayed is it ever truly possible to trust again.I think so.....if both partners are willing to try hard to restore a shattered marriage.But what if the husband demands to continue his "platonic" friendship with this woman?.....Recently I found a card Cathy had written him. ( yes, I am bad. I was snooping:(......)

Although it was quite enlightening and heartbreaking this is the part that ripped into my very being....."poor,dear Kevin....Karen does not give you the respect you deserve....I am so glad I am here for you!....HELLO!!!!!!!.Well dear Cathy by sleeping with my husband what kind of respect are you giving YOUR husband.....

Well Lord.....here's another burden I lie at the foot of your cross....and thanks Lord for allowing me to vent here instead of facing her.....I have a really feeling I would have been declared the "bad" one

Love and blessings....

No comments:

Post a Comment