Sunday, April 4, 2010

UGH!

Have you ever had one of those times when absolutely everyone you know and love is going thru a crisis of some sort?.....My children,neighbors,family members,friends....they are all struggling with issues and it's making me a nervous wreck!....My SIL Uncle decided to end his life last Friday.....my best friends brother died of cancer on good friday....my neighbors cousin was areested and his establisment closed down due to drug dealing last night......three teachers in our school have breast cancer.....my own two kids are having family issues.My son is a recovering alcoholic and I constantly worry that something will send him back down that road.....my daughter.....well my daughter just plain does'nt like me .......and I have no idea what I did or did'nt do,,,,,She and her family are coming for Easter dinner today......can't wair :(.....my sons wife is a lousey driver and against his wishes drove their car into Boston Friday night.She and their unborn family son are fine but she totally wrecked the car when she slammed into a tree.Does anyone know how hard it is to slam into a tree in downtown Boston??????????????????Well she did it!Was monitored overnught in the hospital and all is fine.....However my son is LIVID.....more on the reasons why later.....have a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment