Sunday, August 29, 2010

Labor day? Already?

Where did the summer go????? Wrapped up with the Day-Care,my Grandchildren and all the other blessings the Lord has sent me made the time just fly by.
The second summer without my Mom.I miss here dreadfully and still go to the phone to call her :(

My close friend Denise is battling a very agressive form of cancer and that has kept me busy as well.Helping out as needed as well as caring for her eight year old son when she's at chemo or just feels lousey.Her next treament is Tuesday.The Dr. warned her that her hair will start to fall out shortly after this treatment.She took it like a real trooper and went and bought a really funky wig....lol.....It is what it is and we have have to make the best of it.God is in control and He never makes mistakes.

My son,his wife and baby Trey are coming for Labor Day week-end.I can't wait.....what a blessing that baby is!All children are of course.....but most people take getting pregnant for granted .But when it takes so very long to concieve,test after test and no real answers as to why conception just is'nt happening when it does happen it's truly a miracle from God.A testimony of His faithful to His children As we are faithful to Him,He will be faithful to His children!

May you all have a bless ed week!.......

No comments:

Post a Comment