Thursday, July 29, 2010

LIFE IS GOOD

II DOES'NT ALWAYS SEEM THAT WAY DOES IT?MY VERY DEAR FRIEND IS BATTLING CANCER,MY GRANDSON(9) HAS MON0,IRAQ,IRAN AFGANISTAN,HATRED ,UNFAITHFULNESS,DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES...,,AND THE LIST GOES ON. lET US REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR ALL OYR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST...,..AND AS WE SEND UP OUR PRAYERS OF NEED LET'S ALSO SEND UP PUR PRAYERS OF THANKS....ROOFS OVER OUR HEADS,JOBS,FOOD,CHILDREN,GRANDCHILD,THE OCEAN BREEZE THE GOD CREATED SUNSET AND SUNRISES THE GREEN GRASS OUR PRECIOUS FRIENDS HOPE AND FAITH THAT ONLY THE LORD CAN PROVIDE.YES, PRAY FOR OUR NEEDS BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR OUR JOYS!.....AND ALL gOD'S CHILDREN SAID.....AMEN!


Psalm of Comfort

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after Thee, O God.
My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: 'When shall I come and appear before God?'
My tears have been my food day and night, while they say unto me all the day: 'Where is Thy God?'
These things I remember, and pour out my soul within me, how I passed on with the throng, and led them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, a multitude keeping holyday.
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why moanest thou within me? Hope thou in God; for I shall yet praise Him for the salvation of His countenance.

~~~~~~

Psalm of Comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment