Monday, July 12, 2010

What's Up?

Things I post about and why?

1.The Lord .....because without Him I am lost

2.Infertility.....because son and wife struggled with it and were recently blessed with Trevon!

3. Cancer blogs.....so many of my friends/family suffer from this dreaded disease I look for upbeat blogs,blogs that offer info they might not have heard of and blogs where the writer is determined to lead a "normal" life as they BEAT the big C.

4,My children and grandchildren.....enough said.

5.Stuff.....ex......a miserable neighbor who is never happy until he has the whole neighborhood in an uproar.....a husband who does not know the Lord.....nor the meaning of being faithful.....my battle with depression.....the loss of my oldest son in 1993 at the age of 21.....the loss of my mom last July.....and more stuff.....

6.My Day=care.....which is quite stress full this summer because of the ages of the kids.....15 months is my youngest and 10 is the oldest and 4 more of various ages in the middle.Much easier when they are all closer in age.

Hope you are all having a great summer.Just had my oldest (12) grandson for a week-end visit.He lives in Georgia and flies into boston to be with his Dad once a year.He finally got to meet his new brother(Trevon) and hang out with his cousins.It was great.

That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment