Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Prayer Request and Cancer.....

Please pray for my friend (((((Denise))))))......she underwent surgery yesterday to remove a cancerous mass from her breast.Chemo AND radiation treatments are her protocol and all appointments will ne made as soon as all teh results from the biopsy(s) are taken. I have recommemded several blogs that I think she will find courage and faith in......for this I want to thank all you wonderful ladies,who even as you face the pain and unknown of cancer,you make the time to share your story thus helping others....prayers.....

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Friend,

    I am praying for your dear friend. I pray that her biopsies come back all clear in the name of Jesus. What a miracle that would be!!

    I'm standing with you and your dear friend lifting her up into the highest of heaven for a miracle.

    Love you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen........This is my first time here and want you to know that I'm adding your friend, Denise, to my prayer journal and standing with her for complete healing and wholeness in The Mighty Name of Jesus! I, too, have a prayer request on my blog for my dear niece, Anne Marie, who is going through the same thing - I'm standing upon the Covenant Promises of God and His Faithfulness for Anne Marie and Denise!!! There is nothing too difficult for Him!!

    I'm following along with you now and hope you'll stop by my place for a visit sometime! I luv meeting new bloggin' sisters in the Lord!

    Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete