Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Sunday....

Can you believe that God has blessed us with another week? Let's thank Him for His Kindness by being kind to others! PTL!

Am followering several creative cooking blogs....looking interesting......of course interested in all Christian blogs .Day-care blogs,and Grandma blogs.

Also since my son wife and soon to be grandson live in the Boston area I have fallen love with that city.....so spent alot of today viewing a number of really cool Boston Blogs.I f you know of any blogs like these sure would like to hear about them.....Also my DIL is from Haiti and if anyone knows of blogs concerning that area ......really would appreciate it......thanks ahead of time.

Got rather a funny comment from a blogger I met a long time ago.She wishes me luck,has my email addy so we can keep in touch but she will not be following this blog.Why?Because she once followd 250 blogs and is know sorting thru them! 250 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I love this beautiful woman to death but does someone ned a life or what???????LOL....God bless here

Have I mentioned my love of cats?My kitty Suzie is NEVER allowed out......last nite I looked out the window near dusk and there my lovely black cat sat in the middle of the road......so I ran out to get her.She did act odd.She did'nt climb up on my shoulders,as usual and she smelled Different.....But instead of paying any attention to these oddities I put her in the downstairs family areaa for the evening....

Imagine my surprise when I opened the door this morning to let Suzie up followed by the cat I brought in last nIght!!!!!.....LOL.....I definately need more sleep.....Until I can find her home Sadie will stay with us......hubby is soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy NOT!


Have a blessed week.....Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment