Friday, March 5, 2010

Infertility posts

.....as time where's on you may wonder why I read so many,many of these blogs.Gathering all the info I can to pass on to my son and his wife.No one ever plans on being a bum, an addict if infertile.!......It's a rollercoaster like none other.I want to thanks so many bloggers on this subject that gave the kids,more avenues and hope......today I started packing my suitcase for my trip to Boston! That's right ladies our special little boy is epected to make his appearance in early April.....I will be staying in a hotel(cheap) while I am there.I do not want to intrude at this very special time.........but I'm not staying 4 hours away either. I might be considerate but am NOT crazy.....lol.....Prayers being said......Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie, I just wanted to let you know that even though I won't be 'following' you, I now have your email and KNOW we are can keep in touch now..((hugs))...

    I am going through my blogs once again and cutting back..Believe it or not I was following 250 blogs at one time, LOL

    Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete