Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thank-you God!

Several weeks ago while plauing biddy basketball our 9 yr. grandson Isaiah developd severe breathing problems.The coach took him out but it happend the following week-end as well.So my daughter and her hubby took Isaiah to the Dr.s.He was diagnosed with excercise -induced asthma and given medication.But Vinnie questioned the Dr. abnout the possibility of heart problems.That was the part where I totally checked out of this world to my own little world.So,The Dr. set up an appointment with a cardiologist.That was the part where I went looking for a tall building to jump off!Actually I went to the chaqel and prayed and prayed and waited until today at 4:15 for the results......heart is PERFECT!PTL!.I probably will need a transplant :) after this but the little fellow is doingjust fine!

It's been along day.Especially at the Day-Care.One Mom called to tell me she could'nt pay me this week because they had just bought a new big screen t.v.I said not to worry about it.And feel free to bring the kids back when you can pay me.So w worked out a deal where she'll pay me half this week plus the rest next week plus what she'll owe me for the week.....Sometimes I wish I had never quit teching!.....But I sure do love my little munckins.....

Well off bed 4:30 comes really early.....Gods love and blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment