Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

......and with it more drama in my life....but than again what else is knew??????The longer hrs. of sunlight help ease the pain of the increasing depresson that is creeping into every part of my body.....I have so very much to be thankful for yet.................yet so much I pray will just go away,never to return........Instead f facing the current drama(s) playing out in the lives of my children ,grandchildren and friends I choose instead to have my prozac upped and to sleep every chance I get!.....talk about running away.....That would be me!


When I get like this so many things from the past bother me more than usual....like the disappearance of an 11 year old boy (Jalick Rainwalker) ,a boy from my area over two years ago.Everything points to his step=father but not enough to have him arrested.I pray the Lord delivers the answers to our prayers soon......soooooooo many people have fallen in love with this child!


Must run.....gotta get busy around here.....have a great day,....Bkessings!....Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment