Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Quick thought.....

......as the day care kids are trashing the toy room,I just wanted to take a quick minute to remind us all that God is good.....All the time!.....He knows our needs/wants better than we do.......we are His children.....and as children he understands fully when we mess up.....Christian is not the same as being perfect.

So don't be surprised WHEN you hear some venting ,complaining or even#@%&* on here.God and love be with you.......and be good to yourslf!.....hugs,Karen

4 comments:

  1. My daycare is 'trashed' with dolls, blankets and super heroes. Praise God they are awesome little cleaner uppers though,,lol Just got back from taking a walk outside..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee still has a blog, you can find her on my Follow button to get to her blog. Sunshine Laura has a blog. Has been by my 'side' since I started my blog, visiting me each day. She started her blog a few months after mine. Ester (Dream Dove) has a blog but doesn't write often. She is on my follow blog. Ceedie did have a blog, but wasn't writing much. All of these ladies are on my Follow button. Laura's blog is Love At Home. She leaves comments each day at my blog if you want to click on her link....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep in touch is forestgreen also. Lois...she doesn't have a blog but visits. Bob gets my daily devotionals in his email. So does Carina actually. Joni also does get my devotionals in her email..Joni comments at times..

    ReplyDelete
  4. smiling, because God doe snot mind your venting and of course neither do I

    out working on sailboat stuff, was happy to come in to see your comments

    ReplyDelete